Looking for Certified Medical Assistant MA CMA who can start immediately to work in California Department of Corrections. MA's who are ready to be part of a multidisciplinary team committed to providing care in crisis.
- Pay Rate $15.00 PER HOUR
- 4 Positions to fill
- Location - SOL - California State Prison, Vacaville, CA
- Assignment: Full Time, 6 months Contract (+)
- Schedule – Monday - Friday 8a-4p
- START DATE 09/28/2020
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer medication to inmates/residents under the direct supervision of the Health Services Administrator.
- Obtain, monitor, record and report vital signs and patient's condition as needed.
- Prepare patients for physical exams, procedures and treatments.
- Assist nurse/physician with physical exams, procedures and treatments.
- Assist nurse with preparing and maintaining a variety of reports and logs; to include filing, alphabetizing and labeling.
- Active CA MA (AAMA, CCBMA, AMT, MMCI, AMCC or NCCT) License only.
- Basic Life Support (AHA) only
- Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution.
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly paychecks
- Opportunity for temp to perm staff with exceptional state benefits
- Paid sick time
- Begin assignment immediately
- Full PPE, N95 mask fit testing