Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and administer Group Policy (GPO) in MS Active Directory (AD) Organization Unit (OU) infrastructure and disable certain features to remain compliant in a remote work environment
- Manage and administer Active Directory
- Establish process and procedure to build, update, upgrade and retire desktop equipment
- Manage Windows OS configuration
- Evaluate, test and certify new Windows OS and applications to be integrated with the existing infrastructure.
- End Point Security Configuration (Learn best practices for TrendMicro end point security)
- Remote desktop management (Learn best practices for SplashTop)
- Identify and recommend best practices for remote worker connectivity
- Ensure executive hardware configuration meets expectation and configured to reduce issues
- Assist in planning for GSuite to Office365 migration
- Document configurations
- Document process for deployment and re-deployment (receive returned hardware, refresh, redeploy)
- Support Windows systems and computing infrastructure. Identify, diagnose, analyze and resolve problems and record them in a ticket system. Verifies the correct information in the ticketing system has been entered in sufficient detail together with the correct and complete Reason for Outage when the incident is resolved.
- Performs repair and preventive maintenance on desktop, laptops, etc.
- Performs hardware installation, de-installation, moves, adds and changes.
- Provides user data and application recovery.
- Uses diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with workstation hardware/software
- Familiarizes end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Uses tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations.
- Communicates and interface with all levels of management.
- Operates effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Anticipates, identify and resolve problems.
- Operates with minimal supervision.
- Maintains professional demeanor under stress.
- Identifies opportunities for other IT Solutions in the user environment.
- Team oriented with collaborative working style.
- Working knowledge of best practices and industry standards regarding deployments, day-to-day operation, upgrades and migrations.
- Knowledge of SmartDeploy desktop imaging software.
- Understanding of networks, applications, and systems in a call center environment.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years working in an IT environment.
- 7+ years within a customer facing IT organization with direct client interface experience.
- 7+ years of dedicated experience Desktop/LAN Tech (experience in LAN/WAN, Server and Desktop technologies).
- 7+ years of experience with PC and desktop applications competency (WindowsXP/7/10, Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience with TCP/IP based technologies and protocols.
- Demonstrated experience with Powershell and command line configuration
- Solid understanding of Windows registry, desktop utility, management and scripting tools.
- Excellent technical and process knowledge of desktop image development, testing, deployment and updates.
- Chrome OS experience is a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with leading PC backup software and hardware products.
- Familiarity and experience with leading PC virus protection products.
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate on Windows 10