Kira Labs is seeking a dynamic and experienced Amazon Omnichannel eCommerce Specialist. You are an expert in Amazon's Vendor Central, Seller Central, Amazon Marketing and other 3rd party shopping platforms like WalMart.com.
The ideal candidate will have the experience and knowhow to elevate and optimize our omnichannel sales utilizing the right mix of product management tools primarily for Amazon and other platforms. This person will manage a dynamic catalog composing many brands and products.
Our product listings contain registered trademarks, multiple brands, and some A+ content. This is a high-visibility role, and the ability to work well (and thrive!). While working with cross-functional teams, ambiguity and multiple deadlines is a must. We are an agile, growing company, and are looking for candidates that are excited to be a larger part of our expanding future horizons in eCommerce!
To be seriously considered, please submit your resume outlining your detailed experience of
proven Amazon success on the Amazon Vendor & Seller Central platforms. Be sure to outline
any health, beauty or fashion experience you have.
- Monitor analyze and report on Amazon FBA performance metrics, sales, competitive
- listings, and pricing.
- Ensure products are accurately described, priced and marketed while increasing brand
- awareness and visibility.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for all aspects of marketing for Amazon FBA
- Manage Amazon FBA and corporate website inventory, interaction with and management of corporate fulfillment.
- Strategically develop Digital Marketing initiatives related to Loyalty Marketing, E-Mail Marketing and Marketing Automation.
- Utilize analytics to monitor Amazon ASIN level Prime status, high moving ASIN's and competitor trends
- Implement strategies to boost and maintain product rankings.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews.
- Work closely with executives and other team members to efficiently integrate sales optimization strategies.
- Manage future product launches.
- Should be skilled in creating, managing and perfecting product listings on Amazon, including planning and creating paid search campaigns.
- Actively monitor all marketplaces daily for accuracy.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize listings for conversion.
- Maintain, optimize and improve our listings on the various marketplaces (title, description, images, reviews, prices, promotions, deals, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase the exposures.
- Coordinate and lead regular team meetings for updates on projects, timelines and other
- relevant activities.
- Demonstrate expertise with digital marketing including Amazon SEO, AMS advertising
- (headline, product and display) and large-scale AMG campaign coordination.
- Management of Vendor Score Card & Seller Rating
- Proven experience rapidly scaling up a marketplace or eCommerce business
- Mental flexibility; Able to pivot within a start-up culture
- Pull and scrub reports from marketplaces, translate findings into insights and actionable growth tactics.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs (visits, campaigns, sponsored ads, PPC conversion rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
- Proactively research online marketplaces to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- Identify new digital trends and applications that have the ability to increase brand awareness and sales
Education and Experience:
- Motivated, detail oriented, creative and problem resolving ability
- Experience with Amazon Marketing Services
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon's systems with the knowhow to help
- resolve any Amazon.com issues.
- Experience managing multiple Amazon accounts on Seller and Vendor Central.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing related field
- Experience in managing hundreds of skus and revenues over $2M.
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in online marketing, managing related
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including .csv & .txt files, filtering, conditional formatting, macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask and manage multiple accounts at same time.
- Have initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and a high level of ownership.
- Knowledge of Internet best practices and the impact they have on SEO.