The Manufacturing Administrative Assistant will be responsible for production, lab, quality control documentation accuracy, creation and maintenance for the following but not limited to; writing, reviewing, training and auditing standard operating procedures, work orders, test sheets, data entry, etc.
Primary / Key Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide high level administrative support for the Operations Team
- Creates documents, such as SOPs, work orders, testing sheets, etc. and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Review documents for but not limited to work orders, testing sheets, training logs, production logs, lab logs for accuracy and errors.
- Open and close work orders into ERP
- Support Operations dept., updating logs and reports, communicate any issues on orders
- Enter sales orders into ERP
- Create shipments in the ERP
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes to documents.
- Create, manage, and upload sales orders across multiple business platforms
- Revise production documents when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or quality.
- Regular and reproducible data entry.
- Scan documents into ERP or google folder
- Performs any task that supervisor assigns.
Education and/or Experience and Qualifications
- AA Degree
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Working knowledge of file sharing and data management
- Ability to rapidly multitask & execute under tight deadlines
- Understanding of Quality and GMP
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively resolve potential blockers
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Extremely flexible & willing to pivot in a fast paced, changing environment
- Self-starter who can execute projects that align with company objectives
- Comfortable working with staff across several departments
- Excellent in mathematics.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Routine duties are performed with minimal supervision.
- Standard practices and procedures allow this position to proceed alone at routine work. Work is reviewed upon completion although occasional check of work while in progress will take place.
- Many activities require working as a team member and following instructions.
- Proficient in English.
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions.
- Capable to define problems using abstract concepts such as structured problem solving to collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.