See all jobs in Phoenix AZ
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Category: Professional Services
Type: Regular Full-Time
Responsible for developing and executing proactive recruitment strategies in order to identify and attract top talent. Manages full lifecycle recruiting function while developing innovative and creative methods and techniques to source talent and promote TDIndustries career opportunities.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
- Builds strong relationships with hiring managers in order to fully understand job requirements and team dynamics. Conducts in-depth consultation with hiring manager to obtain an accurate and detailed understanding of the open position and the desired applicant profile (e.g. required & preferred knowledge, skills and abilities).
- Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals, aggressively recruits and builds a pipeline of targeted prospective candidates and industry contacts.
- Reviews resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreens candidates and provides appropriate feedback throughout the interview and selection process to advise and influence hiring managers, ensuring an overall effective hire. By review of interview results, assessments and reference checks, determines candidate suitability for each requirement.
- Manages applicant tracking system ensuring system is regularly updated throughout the process; manages phone screen synopsis, and documentation of all feedback from hiring managers.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates. Provides regular communication on hiring efforts to hiring managers. Stays in contact with applicants during the entire recruitment process to ensure a positive interview experience.
- Completes required reports on employment activity in a timely fashion to support business decisions and to evaluate the effectiveness and cost of recruitment sources.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities and to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
- Works with other recruiters, managers and supervisors on recruiting efforts which include job fairs, career days and intern recruitment efforts.
- Provides advice and guidance to hiring managers and supervisors on staffing policies, procedures and applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in Recruiting (Agency or Corporate)
- Experience recruiting Construction trades or similar industry is preferred.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TDIndustries recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
The following factors are considered when evaluating an applicant's background and criminal record, if any: the nature of the offense, how long ago it occurred, and the nature of the risk it poses in the particular job. Disqualification for Employment:
Although not intended to be an exhaustive list, examples for grounds of rejection of an applicant include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Falsification or omission of information on the employment application or during any phase of the employment process, including if the person is hired before the falsification or omission is discovered.
• If the applicant will be operating a company or mileage-reimbursed vehicle that is a requirement of the job and currently has a suspended license or, during the past three years, has received more than two moving violations,} or has been convicted of, has entered a plea of nolo contendere, or is/ has been the subject of a deferred adjudication agreement of driving or operating a vehicle under the influence in violation of applicable laws.
• Persons who test positive for the presence of any illegal drug or controlled substance as outlined in the Drugs and Alcohol Policy, will not be hired, or if hired conditionally, pending drug screening results.
• Not authorized to work in the United States.