See all jobs in Seattle WA
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Operations - Business Systems /
What we are up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are among the top 10% of Inc's 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World's most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we've facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since creation. Last but not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to accomplish this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high-growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you really have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will have a direct impact on the future of Tango Card, receiving and providing thought leadership around Tango Card's business systems and identification of opportunities for business process improvement. With a robust functional and technical understanding of business applications, you will collaborate with teammates and key stakeholders to address business problems and drive progress on impactful initiatives for your fellow Tangocardians.
You will get to research and report on trends and patterns, as well as make data-driven recommendations. Working closely within and beyond our team, you will administer, configure, and develop enterprise applications, automations, and integrations with a best-of-breed suite of tools. As a Senior member of the team, you will provide mentorship and guidance to the team as we build to scale.
Reports to: Director, Business Systems
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst at Tango Card, you will:
- Guide day-to-day operational aspects of business systems, including administration, configuration, training, and documentation
- Promote best practices and help guide the team toward continuous improvement
- Provide mentorship and training to junior team members
- Analyze business processes across the organization and identify areas for improvement and automation
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements for execution using agile methodologies
- Assist with triage and backlog prioritization for managed systems
- Utilize workflow diagraming and data modeling to improve the flow of information and provide assets for functional and technical development
- Design and build best practice integrations and automation between enterprise applications using native integrations, automation/integration platforms, and/or custom development
- Extract, scrub, quality control, normalize, and model data, following guidelines
- Complete assigned tickets including functional/technical development, testing, review, UAT, and deployment while communicating progress and blockers
- Deploy changes outside of normal business hours as necessary to minimize disruption
- Manage projects and initiatives as directed by team management
- Engage vendor support via designated channels and field escalations
Our Senior Business Systems Analyst ideally will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years relevant work experience in Business Systems administration and integration
- Experience with multiple business systems, including CRM (Salesforce and Service Cloud), ERP (NetSuite), Marketing Automation (HubSpot), HRIS (Namely), automation/integration platforms (Workato, Tray.io , Boomi), and/or other enterprise applications
- High proficiency with SQL and other query languages
- Deep understanding of data modeling and structures
- Passion for eliciting and defining business and system requirements in an agile environment
- QA and other testing experience, including end user acceptance (UAT) testing
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks of varying and/or similar priority
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of business
- Resourcefulness to seek out answers and best practices
- Experience working with project management methodologies across functional teams
- Motivational skills to effect changes and guide junior team members
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package (money isn't everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) 100% match of up to 6% and equity options
- Dog-Friendly offices
- Home-Office Grant to make your home office a bit more comfortable during the time of social distancing
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations.
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.