“UTILIZING OUR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND IMAGINATION TO CREATE A LEGACY OF ENJOYING THE OUTDOORS”
- Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
- Do you have both softscape and hardscape experience?
- Are you known for being a hard worker?
If you answered yes, then we would love to tell you more about our Landscape Construction Apprentice position!
How will you make an impact?
As a Landscape Construction Apprentice, you will complete landscape projects for both commercial and residential properties. During the winter months, we take care of snow removal so this position would be year-round.
Why work for Vizmeg Landscape?
Since 1992, Vizmeg Landscape Inc. has been guided by a strong mission, vision, and sense of values. Vizmeg started out as a small family owned company with less than 10 employees and only offered mowing services to residential customers. Today, we have over 100 employees and offer a wide range of services to both residential and commercial customers. Our services include landscape design and build as well as complete grounds maintenance including snow and ice removal. Our employees share our passion and values and because of them, we are an industry leader in Northeast Ohio.
Here’s what your responsibilities will be:
- Working on landscaping projects, both commercial and residential
- Responsible for softscape tasks such as planting, seeding, topsoil applications, mulching, and pruning
- Responsible for hardscape tasks such as patio installations, deck installations, walls, concrete applications, irrigation, and lighting
- Manages the creation of landscape features such as flowerbeds, water features, ponds, and fountains
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- 401k with company match
- Year-round work
Here is what our “Ideal candidate” looks like:
- The job requires heavy lifting, up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment used on the job such as skid steers, excavators, trenchers, tractors, sod cutters, tillers, tampers, carpentry tools, and hand tools
- Must have a broad knowledge of plants, shrubs, and trees commonly used in the region
- Layout and installation experience of plants, hardscape, masonry, carpentry, and excavating, grading, drainage, and snow removal