“UTILIZING OUR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND IMAGINATION TO CREATE A LEGACY OF ENJOYING THE OUTDOORS”
- Have you recently completed or are you currently enrolled in a mechanics program?
- Do you have an interest in learning more about different types of mechanics?
- Are you open to work in the Greater Akron area?
If you answered yes, then we would love to tell you more about our Fleet Maintenance Technician position!
How will you make an impact?
As a Fleet Maintenance Technician, your position is pivotable to our growth and is responsible for maintaining our fleet to ensure we have the appropriate vehicles and equipment needed to keep our jobs running smoothly. We have a lot of equipment including over 90 trucks and trailers, heavy equipment, and small landscaping equipment. We are willing to provide guidance in areas you may not be as familiar with. This position is a second shift position with working hours of 2-10pm or 3-11pm Monday through Friday.
Why work for Vizmeg Landscape?
Since 1992, Vizmeg Landscape Inc. has been guided by a strong mission, vision, and sense of values. Vizmeg started out as a small family owned company with less than 10 employees and now we have over 100 employees and offer a wide range of services to both residential and commercial customers. Our services include landscape design and build as well as complete grounds maintenance including snow and ice removal. Our employees share our passion and values and because of them, we are an industry leader in Northeast Ohio.
Here’s what your responsibilities will be:
- Performing maintenance and repair of trucks and other heavy equipment
- Performing service calls and repairs in the field
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay
- Medical and Dental insurance, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k with company match
- Year-round work
- Overtime available in peak seasons
- Training and development
- Advancement opportunity
Here is what our “Ideal candidate” looks like:
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of landscaping equipment –from tractors to chainsaws
- Ability to perform service calls and do repairs in the field
- Ability to work together with others as a part of a team
- Be hard working and dependable
- Candidate must provide his/her own tools
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug test
- Ability to work in all weather, including extreme heat and cold
- Ability to work 2nd shift
- This position is full-time and year-round
- Ability to work in Stow, Ohio