Bay State Community Services
Administrative Assistant reports to the Facilities Director and works closely with the management team to coordinate tasks and ensure that the agency Facility and Technology systems runs efficiently.
- Competitive Salary
- BENEFITS START DAY One!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and AD&D Insurance, and Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Parking reimbursement for all employees that are required to conduct business for BSCS
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Assist daily needs of building operations including internal mail distribution, postage meter supplies, courier service, office supplies, kitchen supplies.,
- Maintains physical space of main office, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional environment.
- Assist with new hire set up including, ordering business cards and creating and printing staff security ID badges.
- assist with record retention management and off-site archiving of clinical and business documents.
- Monitor and assist Facility Director in responding to Facilities ticket email system.
- Maintain facility/preventive maintenance calendar
- Acts as a backup point of contact for alarms and security system monitoring calls.
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!.Requirements:
- Minimum-High School diploma, Preferred- Associates in business or related field.
- 3 year administrative or office support experience, knowledge of facility or technology support a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills with polite and courteous demeanor toward staff, clients, and visitors.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to act with discretion, tact, and professionalism in all situations.
- Basic Windows PC, web browsing, and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Valid MA driver's license with acceptable driving record and current proof of insurance
- Acceptable CORI and SORI background record check as required by program
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems, that support a talented, and diverse workforce.