We are looking for an Inventory and Quality rockstar who's hungry to create the processes and recommend the systems needed to successfully receive incoming deliveries and conduct quality control reviews to verify count, size and accuracy of all products and printed materials to ensure company guidelines are met. We need a collaborative team player that can partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to prepare reports, document quality issues and reconcile discrepancies.
* Hours for this position are Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM *
** This position is offering a $500 sign on bonus if you accept an offer between September 28th - October 19th**!**
- Develop receiving process for all incoming deliveries
- Research and recommend automated inventory management system that works in harmony with existing infrastructures
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to solve inventory problems
- Consistently communicate daily inventory and quality status updates, analysis and reporting
- Assist with ensuring inventory accuracy of materials and products in accordance with inventory processes and guidelines.
- Conduct weekly inventory counts to ensure consistent supply
- Partner with merchandise and print buyers to implement quality process and procedures
- Conduct quality check on inbound materials from vendors and ensure quality standards are met
- Document quality issues and note corrective actions taken to resolve open items.
- Work with Supervisor to manage inventory flow between warehouses
- Create and maintain accurate bills of materials in the system
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documents
- Assist with the timely and accurate fulfillment of product orders, promotional items and printed materials.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in Inventory/Quality Operations
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Microsoft and Salesforce. Expertise with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be diligent, multi-task oriented and organized
- Strong administrative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify best practices and procedures.
- Close attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
- Be able to work on your feet for up to 10-12 hours per day
- Be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to bend, pull, push, squat, lift and reach throughout the day