Do you organize the social events for friends, family and co-workers? Are you someone who self initiates and is comfortable leading with an approachable and optimistic style? Are you reliable because you are organized, self-sufficient and conscientious? Then the Customer Engagement Digital Supervisor role may be just for you!
* Hours are Friday-Monday from 9a-7p CST *
Digital Supervisors are responsible for the coaching and development of the Digital Advisors as well as all personnel and administrative responsibilities that stem from their team.
The Digital Supervisor must be more than just a people manager but a professional/personal coach and leader as well. The individual must inspire, cheerlead, mentor and be a daily source of energy.
Additionally, the Digital Supervisor must be aware of all happenings within the company that would affect the Digital Team and communicate them effectively. This will require good rapport and communication with other departments as well. These relationships must be developed and maintained. This will promote interdepartmental growth and be an example of continuity to the Digital Team.
The Digital Supervisor is responsible for the execution of any strategies or actions necessary to maintain and exceed member loyalty and for gathering department input and implementing initiatives. Also for general operational support to Delta Defense LLC members and prospects and whatever Mike or any other department throws at you.
* The hours for this position are Friday-Monday from 9a-7p.*
THIS OPENING CAN BE REMOTE, NATIONALLY OR AT OUR HQ IN WEST BEND, WISCONSIN.
- Responsible for the upholding and encouraging ambassadors to act within the Customer Engagement Purpose: We inspire LOYALTY through exceptional SERVICE and ENGAGING experiences built on trust.
- Coaches and trains the Digital Team members effectively and encourages their growth.
- Drive a culture of Loyalty through all digital care interactions.
- Handle escalated customer contacts.
- Develop social care policy guidelines, processes, and procedures for all modes of contact and social platforms.
- Ensure effective cross-functional/cross-departmental communications for all of the Digital Team needs as well as cross-functional requests from other departments.
- Responsible for the KPIs and performance of Digital Care teams.
- Analyze ambassador metrics and utilize data to find coaching opportunities.
- Responsible for live management of the floor to attain service levels (SL).
- Assist IT in the optimization of current platforms.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy and understanding of CRM software and advanced internet functions and the ability to teach and troubleshoot these functions for the Digital Team Members.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Excellent task management skills.
- Required ability to lead and direct others in alignment with Delta Core Values.
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines.
- Background in Customer Service and/or Sales desired.
- Must obtain the WI Property and Casualty License
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Must be able to complete training for 6 weeks, Monday-Friday first shift hours