Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships in a fast paced environment? Are you at your best with there is clear direction, people to influence or assist, and plenty of work to be done? Would you describe yourself as fun loving and flexible? Then this job is the perfect fit fo you!!
These are work from home opportunities! Or be at our HQ if you choose to do so.
THESE ARE FULL TIME SECOND SHIFT OPENINGS: Hours for this position are 3 days a week from 1:30PM -10:00PM CST and 2 days a week from 2:30PM-11:00PM CST
Position Summary: Customer Engagement Digital Advisors on our Digital Team provide world-class customer service via all written outlets including email, chat, SMS and social media direct contact such as PMs and DMs. These positions are responsible for interacting through all platforms utilized by Delta Defense to engage, educate and provide an unprecedented experience for all who interact through our social outlets, thereby assisting in the growth of the Delta Defense's reach in the digital world.
- Respond to emails, chats, SMS and all reasonable social media interactions
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out answers
- Operate with a Find needs, fill needs mentality
- Handle and resolve customer issues with empathy and attention to detail
- Follow up with our customers as needed to ensure the best possible service
- Maintain alignment with Core Values and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Background in Customer Service (experience in digital modes of communication a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- A Passion for written communication and customer service
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, as well as remotely
- Firearms and self-defense knowledge and training is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- Successfully pass the WI Casualty and Property Licensing
**MUST BE ABLE TO DO A FULL TIME TRAINING (M-F) FOR THE FIRST SIX WEEKS AT HIRE**