Position Summary: Delta Defense is looking for a Web Analytics Specialist to join our Member Experience team (part of the IT division). This individual will create, install, update & monitor customer tracking on our website. They will create automated reports ensuring real time visibility into KPIs that provide faster and more reliable access to data for the IT team and key business partners.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of a membership based business model and website tracking of customers for use in personalized, kick-ass member experiences. They will have a hunger for knowledge and professional growth. This candidate will have a passion for helping others understand data by storytelling with data through visualization.
- Create reports, perform deep analysis and provide recommendations based on defined KPIs.
- Analyze key performance indicators for all the member website and campaign performance. Provide strategic recommendations to stakeholders across the organization and external vendors.
- Collect and analyze data to serve the needs of the Member Experience team including but not limited to web traffic and user behavior, email messaging statistics, social media performance, and social media trends.
- Develop, implement, and maintain technical tagging and requirements for web properties, using tag management tools and ensure KPIs are tracked.
- Develop reports and dashboards to monitor program and operational performance.
- Transform observations into insightful narratives and clear visualizations to inform the bigger strategy.
- Writing/modifying Java code and liaising with web developers on implementation of the Java code
- Testing various developed web sites for correct code implementation and advising the developers on improvements
- Monitor and analyze site traffic and provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
- Incorporate on-going feedback from stakeholders into existing reports, dashboards, and analysis.
- Remain up to date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 4-6 years experience with Web analytics in high traffic web environment and site testing
- 3-5 years creating business scope or Business Analysis.
- Experience with Domo and other visualization solutions (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with WordPress, Profitwell, Woocommerce, Redshift & Salesforce a plus
- Outstanding ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Strong ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal leadership skills.
- Clear communication skills with ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical team-members and stakeholders.
- Adhere to timelines and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to change direction and priority often and quickly.
- Ability to make an impact within the first 2-3 weeks of the start date.
- Drive data best practices and contribute to development of overall data strategy and roadmap.
- Cloud Experience preferred (AWS, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Coach and develop other data professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.