Are you looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career and grow with a fast growing company? If you have a passion for data and an adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional organization, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who will be part of the USCCA's Marketing team to bring data to life by providing insights and actions through measurement of current marketing initiatives as well as those in the future.
The Analyst is responsible for accurate operational data reporting for specified marketing teams. This includes traffic drivers, lead generation and revenue data for high level and detailed scorecards in addition to ad hoc reports based on specific marketing requests.
They will also perform exploratory analysis to provide recommendations to marketing based on proven data.
- Supports Marketing area that includes Strategy, Retail and Product Marketing along with Media (earned, owned and paid) to collect, consume and act on analytics
- Marketing traffic drivers, lead generation and revenue data gathering
- Filling out scorecards and tracking documents by designated times
- Creating ad hoc or one-off reports to satisfy marketing questions
- Discovering leading indicators and insights to improve marketing efficiency or performance.
- Use data and statistics to support Marketing and formulate strategy
- Visualize data for consumption and specific business action
- Work with Marketing and BI team, to decide on the success metrics to measure
- Organize cross-functional processes
Facilitate Innovation & Growth
- Perpetuate a mentality of growth, innovation and ideation by way of staying informed of latest industry trends and methods
- Be recognized as the thought leaders of self-defense education, training and trusted legal protection
Process Development & Execution
- Participate in establishing and tracking KPI's to ensure all marketing initiatives are performing and growing as planned or better
- Build long-term relationships with cross-functional teams, business partners across the organization and outside agencies
- Willingness to enthusiastically accept many varied projects and new responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Statistics, or related field
- Work experience in Analytics, Scientific Research or related field
- Experience with Marketing and Web Analytics a plus
- Meticulous data gathering and reporting abilities
- Have a cross-functional understanding of data (Marketing, Web Analytics, IT, & Finance)
- Experience with data visualization or reporting tools
- High level and granular understanding of marketing objectives
- Ability to communicate with Marketing management and leadership
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Ability to structure information
- Affinity with Stratistics
- Basic knowledge about IT ecosystem and programming
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to think creatively with a process-based mindset
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC