Responsible for performing all functions necessary to produce precast concrete products efficiently and safely under supervision. Work in a team environment to accomplish the required tasks.
· Stripping and cleaning products and forms
· Assist with responsibilities such as finishing, patching, building cages and operating equipment and performing general maintenance.
· Oiling forms.
· Always maintains neat and orderly work areas .
· Preparing and installing rebar or reinforcing wire.
· Placement of appropriate inlets and outlets.
· Pouring and finishing concrete in forms.
· Ensuring tools and work areas are clean during the day and at the end of each shift.
· Material movement such as carrying and replacing parts.
· Finish product in a quality manner free of cracks and imperfections.
· Cutting of pipe and box culvert.
· Jackhammering of products.
· Other related duties as required.
· Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing.
· Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
· Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching; the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 75 pounds.
· Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to changes in temperature, exposure to dust and fumes.
· Use of ear plugs and other PPE – such as hard hat, dust mask, face shields, steel-toes boots, gloves and safety glasses as required.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Familiarity using tools and equipment associated with precast concrete production.
· Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
· Life and Supplement Life
· Company Matched 401K Retirement Plan
· Paid Holidays
· Fun Events
· Training and Development
· Employee Discounts
· Career Opportunity!
Currently accepting applications in office, Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Our location 800 County Road 209, Alvarado, TX 76009
Contact HR for more details: 817-677-9989 ext. 9989
*Must pass pre-employment physical and alcohol/drug testing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Have a valid driver’s license
EOE/AA – M/F/Vet/Disability
Thompson Pipe Group – Dallas is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
An Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer that welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug free, Smoke Free and Tobacco Free workplace.
Based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.