Trimlite/CODEL is looking for Door Pre-Finish associates to assist in the door construction process. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, and enjoys working with there hands in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for teammates who will to the extra mile to get things done. Candidates must be eager and willing to work long hours if needed. This is a full-time position in our Tacoma location.
Trimlite/CODEL is a leading manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors and door glass. With several location throughout North America. TRIMLITE/CODEL has served North America and Western Canada for over 30 years. We offer a stable, fast-paces work environment with many long term employees, and we continue to grow.
We offer a competitive wage based on candidates qualifications and previous work experience, and a full benefits package after completing 2 months of employment.
Work hours are Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Palatalizing, packaging & labeling
- Previous construction experience desired
- Use of hand tool and medium industrial sized and pneumatic boring and router equipment
- Experience with reading a tape measure
- Experience using hand tools
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Good attendance is required
- Good communication skills to be able to understand basic instructions
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paces environment
- Compliance with safety regulations
- Positive attitude
- Strong English Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs
- Other Duties as assigned by supervisor