Regional Sales Manager (Regional Development Manager) - Orlando, FL (covering FL Region)
Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety, quality assurance, and energy solutions that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the outdoors and our sense of pride!
Our Regional Development Manager leads the market for environmental, energy, quality assurance, and safety services. This role is responsible for coordinating market activities and deeply engaging with multi-level clients to identify opportunities for growth and to provide solutions.
- Primary client contact for all services in the Florida market, but not limited to, stormwater/environmental compliance services, safety compliance services, quality assurance services, and energy compliance services.
- Oversee Client Managers in the market and help develop team.
- Be adept at client support, account development, business drivers, organizational engagement, and all facets of client strategy
- Work closely with sister company of Path Light for joint opportunities.
- May have some role in managing other sales functions in future, so the ability to be organized, create sales plans, evaluate sales results and activity is essential.
- Grow the business with both new clients and additional service to existing clients.
- Obtain new and updated information from client's Divisional Management, related to current and upcoming construction projects.
- Keep a close working relationship with the National Client Relationship Manager so you can ensure new projects are entered correctly.
- Input request forms into Path Light Pro's admin site to start new projects or amend existing project information.
- Maintain existing client relationships through regular face to face meetings, phone calls, and emails.
- Communicate new project and current project updates to accompanying regional managers to ensure field accuracy.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Continually check the area you support for any upcoming projects or new clients to reach out to so you can stay in front of new business opportunities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clients and all services provided.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Know pricing for market and have ability to craft proposals.
- Meet minimum sales goals and activity targets as outlined in the monthly expectations sheet for Business Development Managers.
- Team oriented and embraces/leads company values.
- Strong work ethic and bias for action and ideas
- Complete additional tasks as assigned.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or sales experience, 3+ years preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Construction/field experience is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.