What We’re Searching For
The Commercial Division of JP Pest Services is growing, and we’re looking to expand our permanent, full-time roster. We service businesses throughout New England but are currently seeking someone in the Amesbury, MA surrounding area.
Our Commercial Division is made up of passionate, sharp, polished individuals who fiercely represent the JP Pest Services brand which is not only changing the game but raising the bar for the pest management industry as a whole. Our teams that work in field service positions are the face of our company when interacting with customers. We want our customer experiences to set new standards, just like our services do.
Blueprint of a Top Commercial Service Professional
As a Commercial Service Professional, you’ll help JP Pest Services scale its presence in Massachusetts and New Hampshire by providing customers with education, superior customer service, and above all industry-leading pest management services. What our top team members are all about:
- Motivated by and thrives off independence - you hit the road and manage your own work-day. Previous route experience is preferred.
- Pride in appearance and belongings - your personal brand has some swagger to it.
- A desire to advance - you have big ideas that can make an impact.
- Work experience - it might not be in pest management, but you have a steady job history over the past 3-5 years.
- Humbled confidence - you know your stuff, but also not afraid to ask questions or ask for help if you need to.
- Competent driver - you have a license and clean driving record so we can put you behind the wheel of a company vehicle.
- Communication game is on point - you know what and how to say it, whether it's to a customer or your fellow teammates.
What You Get
- $19/hr for the first 90 days of training, $19.50/hr for the next 90 days, $20.50/hr after 6 months.
- $22/hr after one year
- 401(k) with company match up to 6%
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Medical, & Dental Insurance - JP pays 75% of individual coverage plans
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Short & Long-term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Discounts on popular brands like 17% off Verizon cellular plans, and many more
- Financial planning resources provided by Fidelity Investments
- Generous employee discounts on most pest management services for your home
- Paid time off starts accruing day 1 of employment
- On average our team members accrue between 2-4 hrs. of PTO each week
- Paid Holidays upon employment
- No pest management experience needed
- Comprehensive in-field and classroom training programs designed to get you certified, knowledgeable, confident, and prepared to hit the ground running
- We pay for certification exams and annual renewals
- On-going training to keep you sharp and ahead of the game on industry trends and changes
To apply for this position, please follow this link:
JP Pest Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.