Looking for Registered Nurse (RN) who can start immediately to work in California Department of Corrections. RN's who are ready to be part of a multidisciplinary team committed to providing care in crisis.
- Pay Rate $80.00 PER HOUR
- Location - CMF/PP - California Medical Facility Psychiatric Program, Vacaville
- Schedule - (Schedules are issued in the order applications are received)
- WEDNESDAY-SUNDAY 6: 30a-2:30p
- THURSDAY-MONDAY 6: 30a-2:30p
- FRIDAY-TUES 2:30P-10:30p
- TUES-SATURDAY 2: 30P-10:30p
- FRIDAY-TUESDAY 10:30p 6:30a
- TUESDAY-SATURDAY 10:30p 6:30a
- Must be flexible to work various days and training
- Assignment: Full Time, 6 months Contract (+ renewable)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs Health Care related duties consistent with the RN Scope of Practice.
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility.
- This includes assessments, triage, scheduling, patient education, and emergency response coverage.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of the facility.
- A detailed duty statement of KRA will be provided during the training.
- Active RN License.
- Basic Life Support (AHA) only
- Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution.
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid sick time
- Opportunity for temp to perm staff with exceptional state benefits
- Begin assignment immediately
- Full PPE, N95 mask fit testing