See all jobs in Miami FL
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job ID: 2020-3454
# of Openings: 1
Category: Safety & Regulatory Compliance/Quality Assurance
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Support the collection, analysis and audit of safety data and supporting documentation for the department. Ensure safety, reliability, and performance goals for the customers and stations are observed.
- Track and trend SRC (Security, regulatory, and compliance) damage investigations as directed
- Track and trend quality control audits at warehouses, ramps, and operations areas.
- Produce quality reporting documentation for management review and action as required through:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Acquire an understanding of ground operations including Loadmaster, Hazardous Materials, deicing, fueling, special loads, catering, security, etc. to obtain and coordinate the collection and analysis of data in each area.
- Audit various operational departments in areas such as Training Records, Manual Content/Revision
- Comply with all Company procedures as outlined in manuals, bulletins, and memos.
- Perform all job duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Excel and/or Tableau experience required
- Microsoft Suite experience; including PowerPoint required
- Must possess a valid passport.
- Must be willing to travel (25%)
- Strong oral and written communication required
- Auditing experience a plus
- Aviation experience a plus
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement