See all jobs in Miami FL
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job ID: 2020-3429
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Frontline support. Fields and manages all phone and email inquiries directed to the helpdesk.
- Provide phone and desk side technical support to Atlas end users on a variety of issues.
- Provisioning of technical devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Act as a liaison between customers and other internal support staff to assure accurate incident interpretation.
- Maintain communications with customers during the incident resolution process.
- Focus on customer service, quality and follow up.
- Strong desktop support skills to resolve higher level issues.
- Create and maintain open incidents and service requests in ticket tracking system.
- Maintain inventory quality control with internal and vendor asset databases
- 24/7 operation with flexible hours, this is a shift position.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations.
- Coordinates with team members to ensure all employee requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform problem diagnosis, analyze data and provide an effective solution.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Adds information to existing knowledge base, writes documentation and documents procedures.
- College degree and/or related work experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Mac, iOS and Android Operating systems
- Knowledge of various hardware and software products including Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange Administration, McAfee Antivirus, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Remote software knowledge using SCCM, Proxy, VPN and Remote Desktop.
- Strong knowledge of wireless devices and technologies, including Wi-Fi, cellular and Bluetooth
- Must be motivated, detail orientated, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an efficient manner
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement