We're looking for an installation manager to lead our team of talented installers!
As an installation manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability. You will manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with installation technicians, installation coordinators, warehouse/inventory manager, fabrication and the sales manager, you will complete jobs on time and within budget, helping achieve the company's financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Set expectations for each installation, including safety and code requirements.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; coordinate and inspect equipment, plan and results.
- Conduct training to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Monitor performance of installation technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings and 1:1's.
- Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Analyze and control job expenses to meet budget.
- Proven track record in installation, with 5 years supervisory experience.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multitask-er who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life.
- Strong compensation structure, among the highest for the industry which includes salary, bonuses, spiffs, and other sources of residual income
- New truck to take home
- Opportunities to participate in training and development programs to ensure your long term professional career growth and success.
- 401k with company match
- Medical and Dental
- Paid holidays,vacation and paid birthday off
Equal Opportunity Employer