Sales Porter - Keys Auto Center
Job ID: 2020-1613
# of Openings: 1
Keys Auto Center
The Sales Porter/Driver’s responsibility is to provide a vehicle pickup and delivery service for clients, greet guests in the event that the consultants are unable to come out of the office, keep traffic and parking flowing efficiently, assisting the Sales Consultants with needed requests, errands, maintenance and upkeep of all stock vehicles and the lot.
Keeps vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the Sales Manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
Cleans interior and exterior of vehicles, including the trunk, glove compartment, tires, windows, etc. as needed.
Picks up vehicles from and delivers vehicles to customers as directed by management.
Starts vehicles daily and reports any problems or concerns.
Picks up parts from parts department.
Performs light maintenance on vehicles as needed, i.e., replaces windshield wiper blades, repairs or changes tires, replenishes fluids, etc.
Keeps vehicles fueled.
Ensures that required forms/stickers have been completed and are properly displayed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to communicate with guests and employees.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions, tasks, handle any customer situation or alert the proper staff for assistance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to loud.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move more than 90 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – back brace, safety goggles, ear plugs, gloves, etc.