The Foreman will manage the daily activities of members on their construction crew to successfully complete projects within specifications and in a quality manner to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Competent in reading and understanding specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
• Must have basic computer skills with the ability to use basic software systems.
• Working knowledge of operating several types of equipment including but not limited to backhoes, front end loaders, dozers.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinates and supervises daily activities of a 2 – 6 person crew.
• Reviews crew members' performance with authority to recommend promotions, demotions, transfers, merit increases, and terminations of employment.
• Continually inspects work site, surveying for potential hazards or safety concerns. Responsible for crew safety. Establishes safe work environment that complies with the Company safety program and OSHA regulations.
• Observes assigned equipment to detect machinery malfunctions. Assures the proper operation and maintenance of equipment. • Analyzes job production reports to ensure production is within budget.
• Enters, reviews, and approves employee time, and crew production daily.
• Completes & submits all required paperwork in a timely manner.
• Maintains professional relationship with owner, inspectors, and other clients.
• Adhere to company mission, vision, and core values
• Ability to lift 25 or more pounds.
• Must be able to work outdoors and withstand different weather elements.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift, carry, bend, crawl, squat, climb, kneel, push, pull, and crouch.
*The above Foremen's Job Description is subject to change per management discretion.