DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVER
St. Louis, Missouri
Looking to join a growth-orientated, results-driven organization?
Established in 1974, Quincy Recycle is one of the fastest-growing B2B industrial recycling companies in the Midwest. The mission for every one of our team members, at each of our 7 plants, located in 5 Midwestern states, is to partner with manufacturers and assist them with their multi-commodity recycling programs and their overall sustainability efforts. We work with businesses to divert paper, plastic, metal, and other recyclable materials away from landfills. The goal is to send recyclable materials to end-users or processors that can re-purpose the material. Our team members thrive in a collaborative and team-oriented environment where we put customer service first and provide tremendous opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
QRP Logistics, a subsidiary of Quincy Recycle, has a dedicated truck driver position available in the St. Louis, Missouri area.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday position with an occasional Saturday (10-14 Hour Shifts)
The successful candidate will support our growing recycling business within a short radius of Bridgeton, Missouri.
- No-touch freight
- Brand new 2020 automated transmission equipment
- The company handles all maintenance
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Home nights
- Flex Shifts
- Electronic Logs
- Corporate Training Program
- Other functions as necessary
- Class A CDL
- 25 years or older
- 2+ years of experience
- Roll-off experience preferred, by not required.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Above average people skills
- Clean motor vehicle record
- Successful completion of a physical, drug screen and background testing
Quincy Recycle offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance,
401k with Profit Sharing, Flex Spending, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.