We are seeking a Full-Time Field Nurse Case Manager to cover the Orlando area. This individual is responsible for the medical case management of work related injuries, which includes assessment, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals. The Case Manager works with insurance carriers, medical care providers, attorneys, employers and employees, and closely monitors the progress of the injured worker and reports results back to the employer and insurance carrier.
WHY PARADIGM COMPLEX CARE SOLUTIONS?
- Enjoy a robust support system - spend more time with injured workers and less time on administrative tasks.
- Utilize custom software for a seamless and straightforward case management process.
- Enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. Paradigm Complex Care Solutions routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in FL
- 2 years critical care experience
- Experience in Catastrophic Case Management required
- Excellent organization and timeline adherence skills
- Excellent PC and technology skills
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and interpersonal
- Valid Driver's License, and good driving history