Campers Inn RV is a family operated RV business! We are currently seeking a Full Time Sales Manager to join our team at our Jacksonville North location! This position offers competitive pay as well as benefits for medical, dental, vision and more! Are you are interested in joining a great team? Apply today!
WHO WE ARE:
VALUES-DRIVEN ORGANIZATION: Campers Inn RV is driven by the Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Sustainability. All team members are expected to uphold these values when performing their jobs, assisting other team members and helping customers.
NATION'S LARGEST FAMILY-OPERATED RV DEALERSHIP: Campers Inn RV has been the RVer's Trusted Resource for over 50 years. It was founded in 1966 by Art and Fran Hirsch, and it remains a family-operated business today.
WHAT WE OFFER:
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT: Campers Inn RV believes in investing in its employees through specialized job training, certifications and professional development including assisting employees in continuing their education.
ROOM FOR GROWTH: Campers Inn RV is dedicated to offering its employees ongoing career development opportunities, and it believes in promoting from within the organization whenever possible.
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Campers Inn RV offers a comprehensive health and welfare plan to all of its full-time (30+ hours/week) employees. This plan includes major medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, spouse life, child life, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a qualified retirement plan (401k). Our goal is to attract and maintain a highly competent and fairly compensated workforce
RV Sales managers are responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow our trusted door to deal sales process
- Manage a team of sales specialists that focus on creating a customer’s perfect “Away”
- Identify revenue programs and facilitate finance, legal and sales practices
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, employees and management
- Attend RV Shows and location events as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications skills, along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, as required is essential. Hours may include, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
Education: Bachelors degree in business or equivalent experience in related field
License or Certification: Valid driver’s license is required and good driving record, Must obtain a State Sales License if required by State regulations
Years of Experience: A minimum of four years RV sales management experience in an automotive or RV dealership
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
- Usual office equipment including computer, phone, fax machine, copier and calculator
- MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Company system applications; Systems2K
- Other software as applicable
· Sedentary, works primarily in a climate-controlled environment.
· Requires continuous visual ability for use of computer, files and reports.
· Requires stooping, bending and minimal lifting Usual office environment
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to move RV’s of various sizes as needed
- Ability to organize various physical tasks through adjusting, connecting, lifting, pulling, pushing, or bending
- Ability to climb ladders, bend or stand for long periods of time. In addition, individuals must be able to reach above shoulders and lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Camper's Inn RV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability.