Shifts, Schedule, and Wages
- Second Shift $18.00/hour 3:00P – 11:30P Monday – Friday
- Liquid flavor goes through a dryer that dehydrates it into a concentrated powder. Product Examples: Crystal light, kool-aid, etc.
- Load raw material into machine and set up to run. Then monitor the batch
- Use different tool of measure (humidity, temp)
- Ingredient bags are 50lbs; this will be fairly consistent throughout the day.
- Mainly work independently, but part of a team
- Mechanically inclined; Like to take things apart, build, work on cars
- Equipment is a bit sensitive, so operators need to be able to direct maintenance in the right direction of where to look at the issue.
- Train-to-hire; Good training program
- Steady, stable work
- Clean environment/temp controlled
- Full convenience market in facility
- Uniform drop off/pick up/laundry
- Vouchers for Safety Shoes and Prescription Safety Eyewear
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401 (k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement