Location: Sarasota, Florida, 34230, United States
Position Title: Workers' Compensation Attorney
Company Name: Lancaster & Eure, P.A.
Job Type: Full-Time
Lancaster & Eure, P.A. is a Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and Workers' Compensation Law Firm, based in Sarasota, Florida, a city ranked as a top location to live in Florida
Commitment to our clients, trustworthiness, and hard work are the keys to our success. We seek to add to our team a Workers' Compensation attorney who shares those values and is passionate about representing and assisting injured and disabled persons. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work with two Board Certified Workers' Compensation attorneys in a practice environment that fosters immense professional and personal growth.
- Minimal three to five years' experience handling Florida workers' compensation litigation with a record of success.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar as a member in good standing.
- Ability to handle a high volume of case activity while maintaining high quality work.
- Skills necessary to prepare workers' compensation cases from intake to final hearing, including discovery, depositions, mediation, motion practice, and preparation for evidentiary hearings and final hearings
- Excellent at managing multiple cases simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Travel throughout Southwest Florida as needed
- Adherence to firm policies and procedures.
- Passion for the law.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well with others and enjoy a team environment.
If you meet these requirements, please submit a resume and letter of introduction.