Provide customer service support to Insureds, Agents, and related Businesses via telephone, live chat, e-mail, or mail correspondence. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle inbound/outbound phone and chat inquiries regarding initial claim reporting, simple claim processing, and claims status.
- Document summary of each contact via our system applications.
- Provide accurate information in a business-like and friendly manner with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strive for first-call resolution including providing options and alternatives to best assist the customer.
- Maintain knowledge of department reference documents.
- Work extended hours to meet demands during catastrophes as needed.
- Prepare faxes, e-mails, receipts, and other correspondence as requested.
- Conform to proper business etiquette and company guidelines with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent GED. Requires 1-2 years of service background dealing with customers and/or call center experience. Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and successfully complete keyboarding test speed of 45 words per minute with 95% accuracy Have basic knowledge of computer equipment. Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to pass training exam and live call monitoring review.
- Ability to service Claims First Notice of Loss and Status queues.
- Having a Florida Adjuster license is a plus.
- 6 Months+ work history in insurance services or claims is a plus.