See all jobs in Charlton MA
Job Location: Charlton, MA
Job ID: 2020-1590
# of Openings: 1
Department: Nursing (RN/LPN)
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY :
The Clinical Director is responsible for maintaining quality of clinical services, including overall day-to-day branch operations. Responsible for implementing the delivery of quality patient care. The Clinical Director has responsibility and authority for maintaining quality patient care, in accordance with the organization's objectives and policies, through planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating the service.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Responsible for assisting with the implementation and monitoring of the organization's quality assessment performance improvement (QAPI) program as directed by the Director of QAPI
- Responsible for ensuring processes to monitor and evaluate safety, risk management and infection control programs.
- Collaborates with QAPI Director, other Directors and Clinical Managers to provide a process to promote and ensure Team Member orientation, competency and in-service education programs.
- Responsible for identifying Team Member development needs and assures continuing education is maintained.
- Monitors organization compliance with all applicable regulatory standards.
- Acts as a clinical resource to staff.
- Provides assistance to community education team in meeting community education needs.
- Promote self-growth and collegial relationships with others in the home health industry.
- Clinical Team Managers
- Direct Care Personnel
- Office / Clerical Team Members
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State of Massachusetts.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Five to seven years of homecare clinical nursing experience
- Is self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Possesses excellent coordination and communication skills.
Why Choose The Overlook Visiting Nurses Association
The Overlook offers a great working environment and each employee's contribution is valued as an important member of our care team.
- Our Innovative Outcome Based Operational model rated # 1 in Central MA and among the Top 5 in the State in Quality of Care, Clinical Outcomes and Customer Satisfaction.
- Our tailor made Plans of Care are aimed to address patient specific clinical needs without restricting amount of services provided.
- We partner with referral sources to support their operation and help them to overcome their challenges.
- We offer excellent employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off for all employees hired for 24 hours or more starting Day One of your employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage all applicants of all ages.