See all jobs in Mesquite TX
Job Location: Mesquite, TX
Type: Full Time
The future of sustainable plastics is here. Revolution Company is a global brand unified by a single mission: creating plastics that help preserve our environment. Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag, Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastics, and Command Packaging.
Join our team and be a part of building a world that creates a smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can make a difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you have never seen plastic like this.
Revolution Company, is now hiring for an Lead Person position in Mesquite, Texas. This role will be responsible for processing materials and manufacturing products in industrial organization. Here's your chance to make a direct impact in a key role in producing the top-quality film in a safe, and effective manner.
This position offers a competitive benefits package in a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to make quality checks on time.
- Ensure correct count and label.
- Make and handle product.
- Be aware of production requirements.
- Understand the order sheet specifications.
- Communicate and coordinate daily issues with your relief.
- Troubleshoot machine issues.
- Be familiar with resin conveying systems and blenders.
- Help to coordinate training.
- Make continuous efforts to improve quality of the product.
- Must understand basic knowledge of extrusion.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with extrusion in blowing film prefered.
- Knowledge of quality systems.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions well.
- Flexible and adaptable to work on different machines.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on (rotate).
- Willing to work in a customer-driven, safety-conscious organization.
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.