A Service Plumber is needed for Residential and Commercial jobs in the Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding area. This an on-call position that requires a flexible schedule.
Service Plumber Requirements:
- Performs diagnostic, service and installation of plumbing in residential and commercial environments
- Perform preventative maintenance on plumbing systems
- Providing excellent customer service by quickly resolving customer concerns.
- Read gauges and instruments and adjusts mechanisms such as valves, controls and pumps to control level of fluid pressure and distribution in systems
- Safety-minded, support a safe and clean work environment and follow company procedure
- This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 years of plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation experience
- 2 years of plumbing service experience preferred
- Able to perform 8+ hours of physical labor in a variety of environmental conditions
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing installation, maintenance and repair skills
- Ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs
- Ability to operate smartphone technology, hand tools and power tools
- Apply shop mathematics to solve problems
- Able to read instructions and blueprints and follow safety procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and travel independently
Must have a valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
Legally eligible to work in the US
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Benefits Package Includes:
• Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
• Generous travel per diem
• Outstanding Health Benefit Package
• Generous paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Matching 401k Program
• Life Insurance
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
• $500 referral bonuses for qualified candidates
ARC Services Group is proud to be one of Jacksonville's leading mechanical, electrical and plumbing services. Our experienced team is prepared to tackle complete project renovations and new construction projects from the ground up.
We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities.
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Arc Services Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply.