Electrician Helper needed for Industrial and Commercial jobs in the northeast Florida region. Assist electrician in the planning, lay-out, installation, testing and repair of wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, motors, equipment and control systems in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes and industry standards.
- Assist in lifting, positioning, and fastening objects, such as wiring, conduit, and motors
- Perform minor repairs, such as replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs and switches
- Maintain tools and equipment and keep supplies and parts in order
- Clean work area and restock supplies and materials
- Install all other related items in accordance with the applicable plans and specifications
Electrician Helper Requirements:
1+ years of commercial electrical experience preferred but not required
Must be able to take direction and work alongside electricians
Must be able to distinguish color code phasing (orange, brown, yellow, black, white and red)
Must be able to pull wire through openings, bending wire and conduit, drill holes for wiring
Must provide your own hand tools to get the job done
Able to perform 8+ hours of physical labor each day in varying temperature extremes and other outside conditions
Able for FT work including night and weekend shifts
Ability to operate a smart phone technology
Able to pass math & reading test
Must have a valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
Legally eligible to work in the US
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Benefits Package Includes:
• Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
• Generous travel per diem
• Outstanding Health Benefit Package
• Generous paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Matching 401k Program
• Life Insurance
• A paid referral program
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
ARC Services Group is proud to be one of Jacksonville's leading mechanical, electrical and plumbing services. Our experienced team is prepared to tackle complete project renovations and new construction projects from the ground up.
We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities.
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Arc Services Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply.