Today at Texas Health, our mission rings truer than ever. We're on mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. Together we can and will do great things. Join us as we care for others.
We're looking for a Radiologic Technologist who has a deep commitment to quality and compassionate care to join our Urgent Care team.
What you'll do:
- Be our “clinical concierge” providing outstanding customer service as you guide our patients and visitors through their entire experience in the Urgent Care Clinic
- Be a vital member of the care team assisting with clinical functions including front and back office duties and working closely with the provider and other clinical team members
- Be responsible for preparing the patient for their radiologic procedures, performing the X-rays and complete all required documentation
Ready to join our Urgent Care team? Complete an online application today @ http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_lXD0U-e-K
Hours / Schedule:
- Full Time / 12-hour shifts / 36 hours per week
- $26.00 per hour (flat rate)
What you'll need / What we require:
- Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology or Associates Degree is required
- CMRT by either TDH or TMB (Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist) is required
- ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) is required within 6 months of hire
- BCLS (AHA) is required
- Health care facility clinical experience and previous experience as a CNA or equivalent or LVN (previous experience with an electronic health record and phlebotomy is preferred)
If you're looking for a new opportunity to make a difference, look no further. You belong here. Apply online today!
Location: Dallas, TX
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
We're one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of wholly owned/operated facilities plus 2,200 employees of consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch, and our benefits are equally outstanding.
Check out just a few of our recent accomplishments:
- Named #1 as 2020 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (6th consecutive year, 5th year as #1)
- 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
- A 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2019)
- A 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class