Times like these require people like you.
Today at Texas Health, our mission rings truer than ever. We're on mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. We're hiring Respiratory Therapists to join our healthcare teams at select facilities in North Texas.
Together we can and will do great things. Join us as we care for others.
Where you'll work:
- You'll have the opportunity to locate a facility near you as we have hospitals located throughout the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a rural community, major city, suburban or somewhere in between
- You may have the opportunity to work with our tiniest of patients in the NICU to our adult patients in our ED and ICU and Med/Surg units.
Ready to join our Respiratory Care team? Check out our openings and complete an online application @ http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_ogX3n_e_K
Texas Health Highlights
- A FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- Named to the 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
- Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as a Best Places to Work (2018 and 2019)
- A 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (4th year in a row)
Our requirements include
- Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Care Program is required
- NICU and Adult (Med/Surg or Critical Care) experience is strongly desired
- RCP (Respiratory Care Practitioner) and RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) required
- BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) required
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Today at Texas Health, our mission rings truer than ever. We're on a mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. Together we can and will do great things. Join us as we care for others. We'll come out stronger than ever before.
Texas Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health system that cares for more patients in North Texas than any other provider.
Texas Health has 27 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 4,000 licensed beds, more than 23,000 employees and counts more than 6,200 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.