Texas Health is a great place to work. And yep, we have the awards to prove it. Healthcare is expanding. Texas Health is growing.
We're covering even more ground and have nursing openings in your community. We have a place for you. Your dream job awaits.
Our Intensive Care nursing team is expanding with a new unit! We're looking for Registered Nurses to join our tight-knit nursing team at Texas Health Arlington Memorial today.
Where you'll work
- Enjoy self-scheduling to help with work/life balance plus excellent opportunities for educational and career growth including NCAP
- Our team is like a family with a strong participation in our UBC, great relationship with our physicians and advancement opportunities
- Ours department includes 2 units with one being a medical ICU and a second unit we are transitioning to a trauma/surgical/neuro ICU
- Great opportunity to advance your nursing knowledge as we are looking for RNs with a variety of nursing experience including Intensive Care, Trauma, Emergency, Neuro and Progressive Care
- We offer excellent benefits including a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices and a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy
Ready to join our growing ICU nursing team? Complete an online application today @ http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-ENvP1_e_K
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial, we're
- A Magnet designated facility
- A 2020 Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus and Target Stroke Elite Honor Roll award levels recipients
- A Level IV Trauma Center
- Designated by The Joint Commission for Stroke Care, Heart Failure and Chest Pain
- A Primary Stroke Center
- A Cycle III Chest Pain Center
Salary range is Minimum $26.50 per hour to Maximum $50.82 per hour – based on relevant RN experience
What you'll need / What we require
- Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN preferred)
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program (1 year of ICU, Trauma, ED, Neuro or CVICU nursing experience or 2 years of PCU nursing experience is preferred)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS / ACLS upon hire
This is the perfect time to join the Texas Health family. You belong here.
Address is 800 W. Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX 76012
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial, we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
If you're looking for comprehensive cardiac care, women's services, neurosciences and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus, we're a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, an accredited Acute Heart Failure Center and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women's imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We're a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class