For more than three decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. We have helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we are passionate about continuing to do all that and more. http://www.californiaclosets.com
The main responsibility of this position is to install products in a safe, high quality, productive and profitable manner. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to client satisfaction and be able to communicate what is necessary in a genuinely friendly and professional fashion.
- Recent kitchen or closet installation experience is required.
- Friendly, organized and energetic.
- Customer oriented personality that can communicate and work with customers.
- Punctual and reliable with an excellent work ethic.
- Available full time Monday-Friday, plus some weekends and required overtime.
- Valid and clean driver’s license.
- This position is physically demanding and fast-paced.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds and navigate stairs.
- Experience with common hand and power tools.
- Must own your own tools or be able to purchase them upon being hired.
- Training provided.
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
Compensation: $12 - $18 per hour DOE
California Closets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.