See all jobs in North Reading MA
Job Location: North Reading, MA
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to add an outgoing, driven, organized, and competitive Account Manager in our North Reading, MA office. This is the perfect opportunity for a healthcare recruiter looking to make a switch into account managing or someone with a solid background in account management.
The candidate must be enthusiastic about taking their career to the next level with a company that is certified as a Great Place To Work.
**With COVID-19 in mind, the role will start remotely but will transition onsite later on.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Competitive bonus and commission structure
- Generate orders.
- Provide consistent and clear communication to areas of the organization as needed.
- Identify opportunities where volume exists.
- Drive collaborative efforts internally to provide the best possible levels of service.
- Act as primary contact between CareerStaff and client facility representatives such as Director of Rehab, Staffers and HR Directors to meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Conduct first-day arrival calls on all new clinicians reporting to assigned clients
- Performing weekly phone and/or e-mail quality checks with clients who have working nurses.
- Follow up with the client on submissions and order status and influence the client to get offers.
- Develop and maintain rapport with assigned accounts that do not have working nurses at a minimum of every two weeks.
- Work with the recruiting department to facilitate the placement of the highest qualified professional clinicians to our clients.
- Communicate changes to the clinicians' assignment with the recruiter and the facility to maintain offers, extensions or resolve issues.
- Communicate status of agreed-upon deadlines with the client and recruiters regularly to facilitate clinicians ' assignment start.
- Communicate changes to the clients' needs with Area Manager and Recruiting team.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with the client to ensure consistency and quality in the placement.
- Update Recruiting on the status of all open orders, current working clinicians or client submittals on a daily basis.
- Maintain integrity with a professional attitude toward client facilities.
- Operational duties as needed.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales and/or recruiting experience in the staffing services industry
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).