See all jobs in Irving TX
Job Location: Irving, TX
Interim Leadership Recruiter
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to add several motivated, proactive, and outgoing Recruiter to our Interim Leadership Recruiting Team in Irving, TX! This role requires a professional and personable individual who is focused on relationship building. Our ideal candidate will also have a strong work ethic, high energy, and eager to learn.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so you must have a personable and positive attitude! This role is best suited for someone who can be flexible in a fast-paced environment. Recruiting and sales experience is preferred!
** With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and transition onsite at a later date.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Competitive bonus and commission structure
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to target and place field employees in staffing assignments.
- Manage the hiring process through sourcing and interviewing candidates, offering and negotiating positions, credentialing and onboarding new hires.
- Process client job orders which include presenting qualified candidates to clients while maintaining exceptional customer service skills.
- Execute bill and pay rate negotiations with employees and clients, based on client job orders.
- Act as a benefit designee for branch, responding to benefits questions from field staff and referring more complex benefits issues to the corporate benefits department.
- Maintain profit margins and recruitment quota in accordance with set goals.
- Maintain potential candidate pool and working employees in assignments while coordinating retention effort and the extension of assignments.
- Ensure compliance will all federal, state and local laws and regulations related to business practices. Participate in Joint Commission accreditation survey process and maintain all files and records to ensure compliance with Joint Commission standards, where appropriate.
- Track activity through various systems.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience required
- Healthcare staffing experience preferred
- Carries out other tasks as requested in situations where hands-on intervention/participation may be required
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).