See all jobs in Mansfield TX
Job Location: Mansfield, TX
Address: 501 Easy Drive
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be located in our Mansfield, TX facility.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator performs various human resources duties by assisting and supporting recruiting, onboarding processes and additional administrative human resources tasks.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to Talent Acquisition and Human Resources team regarding recruitment, onboarding, and other candidate related information.
- May assist with recruiting as needed, to include creating job requisition templates/requests, posting jobs, attending job fairs, reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, coordinating travel arrangements and expense reimbursements, following up on employment paperwork, and scheduling/tracking pre-employment testing and screenings.
- Establish and maintain relationships with staffing agencies or potential pipeline candidates.
- Prepare, type, and edit a wide variety of correspondence including hourly manufacturing offer letters and e-mail communications with candidates and new hires regarding application and on-boarding procedures.
- Partner with HR Coordinator to monitor and track temporary workforce through managing spreadsheets and maintaining data accuracy.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly recruiting reports as assigned and forward to management.
- Receive or redirect telephone and written communications from candidates as appropriate to support recruiting activities.
- Routinely handle communications of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
Associates Degree is required. Bachelor's Degree and prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System are preferred.
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
Must possess excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
Demonstrate effective verbal and written communications. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.