Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to THIS EMAIL . Click here to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here to navigate Radius Health's Pay Transparency Policy.
Associate Director, Global Supply Planning
Job ID: 2020-2074
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Supply Chain
The Associate Director, Global Supply Planning is responsible for maintaining target inventory and customer service levels for Radius products through the effective planning and sourcing of required materials in the external manufacturing and distribution network. The role will focus both on strategic and tactical supply chain initiatives to enable successful execution of Radius product supply strategy.
- Develops and maintains the multi-echelon master production plan to meet current demand forecasts on an ongoing basis across a range of product lines
- Prepares and issues monthly production forecasts and purchase orders to external partners and interacts closely with them to ensure timely delivery and adherence to production plan
- Responsible for working within established timelines of product manufacturing, labeling, release, distribution and return/destruction, and/or helping to establish these timelines.
- Leads company sales and operations planning process (S&OP). Partners with commercial team to review actual demand, future forecasts, and capacity constraints to highlight risks and opportunities in managing customer service and cost.
- Identify short and long-term capacity constraints and lead constraint resolution with plant supply chain to balance demand and supply
- Develops and execute scenario planning for product supply – outlining alternative strategies that highlight trade-offs between opportunity and cost
- Prepares inventory projections, budgets, and supply coverage analysis for assigned products
- Supply chain subject matter expert and resource for Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP).
- Identifies and implements key supply chain processes and SOPs.
- Partners with cross functional areas such as Quality Assurance and External Supplier Management to ensure all production schedules are met on-time, and completed in compliance with all cGMP guidelines and Radius SOP requirements.
- Assures compliance with company policies, procedures and with local, state, federal and international government regulations related to Supply Chain management. (US Customs, FDA, USDA, DEA, cGMP, PDMA, DOT/IATA, EPA, USP, DNREC etc.) Pertaining to storage, distribution, import, export, and other movements of bulk and finished goods.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering; advanced degree preferred
- 6-10 Years of Supply Chain Management or Planning experience; preferably within an external contract manufacturing environment
- 3+ years in Pharmaceutical industry required
- ERP system experience required; implementation experience strongly preferred. Advanced skills in MS Office
- Experience developing and documenting supply chain processes
- Knowledge of logistics operations including; production, transportation, warehousing and materials management
- Effective communicator at all levels; excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- 10% domestic and/or global travel