Sales Consultant - Jaguar/Land Rover North Dade
Job ID: 2020-1611
# of Openings: 1
In this position incumbent will be highly motivated to reach sales goals. Sales Consultants build rapport with customers quickly by using their interpersonal and oral communication skills to ascertain the customers’ needs and desires and demonstrates characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles; and converts walk-in inquiries to buyers by closing sales.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe vehicle features and explain use, operation, and care to customers.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Compute sales prices and total purchases.
- Maintain updated on product knowledge to be able to answer customer inquiries.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; by greeting walk-in customers; meeting prospects at community activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use, operation and features through test drives.
- Place special orders.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Updates and maintains product knowledge by taking advantage of training whether voluntary or mandatory.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Clean driving record and valid Driver License as this position operates motor vehicles.
- Flexibility to work various hours and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proper email and telephone etiquette.
- Must be comfortable with public communication.
- Intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Tenacious - Ability to hold steadfast and complete a goal.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to loud.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 90 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus