Automotive Technician - Audi Gainesville
Job ID: 2020-1607
# of Openings: 1
Category: Skilled Labor-Trades
Audi Gainesville, a division of the Warren Henry Auto Group, located in sunny North Central Florida is seeking an Automotive Technician (Audi or VW) to join our team!
FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE NOW - (bring your experienced friends with you)
- Automotive Technician (Audi or VW specialist)
- Full time
- Benefits include: health, vision, dental, short and long term disability income protection, legal and financial benefits, and employer 401K retirement contribution and much more.
- Brand new facility with a fully air conditioned shop and built in toolboxes
- Work uniform and laundering service
- Warren Henry Auto Group is one of Automotive News’ 100 Best Dealerships to Work For
You will work in our state of the art shop, performing quality diagnostic and mechanical services.
- Audi/VW automotive technician experience a must
- Knowledge of ODIS, VAG-COM
- Successful completion of technical school or equivalent experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving record and Valid Driver’s license.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment and random company drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have 5 years minimum automotive technician experience.
- Must have sufficient physical ability to work in a variety of positions that could be uncomfortable while performing automotive repair work and diagnostics.
- Must have the ability to lift tires and heavy engine parts.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions and the ability to comply with them.
- Possess the ability to report to work on time and perform job responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent oral communication skills.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or minimum two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Flexibility to work various hours and weekends.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record.
- ASE Certification is a plus.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.