Service Porter - Audi Gainesville
Job ID: 2020-1608
# of Openings: 1
As a Service Porter, you will be the frontline of the business, part of the team that delivers incredible service to luxury customers. It is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment as a service delivery professional. The Porter is responsible for vehicle delivery and/or pick-up.
Audi Gainesville delivers an unparalleled experience to our customers and we are looking for motivated individuals who want to be a part of our team.
- Vehicle Delivery
- Ensure the vehicle is in showroom/delivery quality
- Confirm logistical details with Service Manager, Service Advisors, Sales Managers
- Member interaction
- Request signature of paperwork from customer and advisors
- Inspect vehicle for customers belongings left behind
- Get vehicle to gas station for physical inspection and refueling
- Complete Red Cap application check in and inspect condition of the vehicle ensuring photographs are taken
- Perform errands as needed
- Perform lot maintenance as needed
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Personable Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Innovative Mindset – Interested in diving in into new and innovating opportunities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or minimum two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Flexibility to work various hours and weekends.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record.
- ASE Certification is a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to loud.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move more than 80 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – back brace, safety goggles, ear plugs, gloves, etc.