Vehicle Concierge - Land Rover South Dade
Job ID: 2020-1606
# of Openings: 2
Land Rover South Dade
Warren Henry Auto Group delivers an unparalleled experience to our customers and we are looking for motivated individuals who want to be a part of our team. This will be a part-time position.
As a Concierge, you will be the frontline of the business, part of the team that delivers incredible service to luxury customers. It is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment as a service delivery professional. The concierge is responsible for vehicle delivery and/or pick-up.
- Vehicle Delivery:
- Ensure the vehicle is in delivery quality and has sufficient fuel
- Confirm logistical details with Service Manager, Service Advisors, BDC Department, and Dispatcher
- Member interaction:
- Collect all required signatures from customers at time of delivery and/or pick up
- Request all required documents from loaner department and service advisors prior to going on a trip
- Inspect vehicle for customers belongings left behind
- Record condition of vehicle using Record 360 application
- Perform errands as needed
- Perform lot maintenance as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or minimum two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and Good Driving Record.
- Ability to communicate with customers and employees in a positive and eager manner.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and uniform while performing all job duties or away on training.
- Maintain a professional manner when in uniform and off of the dealership premises. Employee conduct is a reflection on the dealership.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to loud.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move more than 80 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – back brace, safety goggles, ear plugs, gloves, etc.