Sales Manager - Keys Auto Center
Job ID: 2020-1566
# of Openings: 1
Keys Auto Center
Directs the sales activities of the dealership by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all salespeople.
- Directs sales staffing and training in ways that will enhance the development and control of sales programs.
- Establishes annual and monthly objectives for unit sales, gross profits, expenses, and operating profit.
- Monitors salesperson productivity and performance.
- Orders/acquires new- and used-vehicle inventory.
- Administers and monitors factory-sponsored programs.
- Displays, merchandises, and promotes vehicle sales.
- Reviews market analyses and sales reports to determine customer needs, and volume potential, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate the goals of the dealership.
- Serves as liaison between sales department and other departments.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Schedules and plans New Owner Clinics as a follow-up to the delivery process.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Attends managers meetings as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university required.
- Minimum 5 years of previous sales experience at a high volume store.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively as well as being highly organized and flexible.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Unwavering commitment to ethical business practices.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA & Right-To-Know, etc.