See all jobs in Stamford CT
Job Location: Birmingham, AL
Type: Full Time Employee
# of Openings: 1
The Associate Director of Sales will work in collaboration with sales leadership and SCA Operations team to become the marketplace expert and help drive growth in the region. This position targets physicians and key office staff (practice managers and surgical schedulers) to build productive relationships and drive incremental surgical case volume into SCA's network of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs). In addition, this position will be responsible for communicating the value of SCA and affiliated businesses with decision makers.
Associate Directors of Sales & Market Development are driven, entrepreneurial teammates prepared to lead physician recruitment and facility growth efforts along with Sr Sales Director as we seek to lead the industry in organic growth.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Work with SCA Operations team and Sales leadership to develop and update a comprehensive market assessment to inform the creation of a strategic vision and growth plan for the region
- In partnership with Sales and Operations leaders, determine specific value propositions for various scenarios
- Gather intelligence, generate leads, and present regularly to leadership to establish and adjust growth plans
- Lead monthly growth team meetings with ASC leadership and ongoing strategic growth planning and execution
- Canvas physician universe, identify interested targets, qualify, and present to physician alongside Sr Director of Sales
- Maximize case volume from all credentialed physicians
- Establish and maintain long-term physician and office staff relationships
- Regularly visit physician offices to meet with physician and his/her staff to assess needs and identify opportunities that will result in increased case volume
- Communicate physician or office staff needs, as identified, to sales and operations leadership team to create overall positive impact
- Identify other surgical sites of service that physicians utilize
- Understand and influence which cases can be moved to SCA facilities from hospital or competing sites of service
- Collaborate with others regarding opportunities to influence physicians to shift business from other facilities
- Lead physician credentialing and onboarding process
- Build comprehensive knowledge of market and demographics
- Fully embrace all SCA tools, resources and programs to define any new and innovative procedures, service lines, reimbursement changes, or new referral programs can be leveraged with each center
- Help disseminate best sales and marketing practices across the region and SCA
- BA degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, or healthcare
- Ability travel with valid and good in standing drivers license.
- Ability to travel the state of Connecticut
- Strong values fit with the SCA/Optum organization
- Ability to embrace change and pivot tasks as market priorities evolve
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral) resulting in proven relationship building capability
- Experience working collaboratively with a team to achieve results
- Extraordinary work ethic and ownership of goals and results
- Ability to work independently, networking and calling on all resources/contacts needed to successfully achieve objectives
- Results-driven; ability to closely track progress against a plan and strict adherence to deadlines
- Ability to synthesize information to report to Senior Leadership and Partnerships
- Emotional maturity and personally secure; self-aware and accepts & provides constructive feedback
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #Healthcare #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) operates a network of 230+ ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals across the country with approximately 3,000 physician partners. The company's mission is to care for patients, serve physicians, and improve healthcare in America. SCA achieves this mission by focusing on its core values of clinical quality, integrity, service excellence, teamwork, accountability, and continuous improvement.