Do you want to work for a smart, global company that’s as committed to its employees as it is to manufacturing processes? At Cartamundi, the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games, you’ll find a highly committed, collaborative culture that feels like family. We bring passion into every game we manufacture for kids of all ages throughout the world. Our secret to success is a highly skilled, motivated workforce that believes in our company purpose: Sharing the Magic of Playing Together!
The Licensed Industrial Electrician will provide preventative maintenance and repairs in maintaining PLC based control systems. You will answer and complete service calls in an efficient manner and support and assist mechanics with expertise in electrical equipment. A thorough understanding of electrical safety rules and regulations. You will bring: Good practical skills to use a range of hand and power tools, the ability to troubleshoot an electrical/mechanical probe, a methodical approach to work and an ability to make accurate measurements.
What You'll Do as a Licensed Industrial Electrician:
- Maintain contact with supervisors and co-workers in order to ensure and report progress.
- Remain aware of and trained on all technical advances within the area of responsibility.
- Assist and support the department on achieving and maintaining budgetary goals.
- Maintain an accurate log of all parts used and assist in maintaining inventory.
We're Looking for Someone Who Has Knowledge of and Experience With:
- Programmable logic controllers, transmitters, transducers, recorders and controllers used to simulate control techniques.
- Monitoring equipment, installing new equipment, equipment troubleshooting, repair and calibration process of controls such as temperature, level, flow and pressure.
- Transformer Principles and Test Equipment.
- Solid State Controls and Industrial Automation.
- National Electrical Code.
- Bending and install conduit and wiring.
- Arch Flash training and safety requirements for working with 480-volt systems.
- VFDs and their programming.
- A Massachusetts electrician's license is required.
Physical Requirements Include the Ability to:
- Stand or sit for an 8-hour shift.
- Repetitively grasp, pinch, push and pull with arms hands, occasionally simultaneously, with and without mechanical assisted devices.
- Frequently transfer objects and materials weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Reach above shoulder height to work, bending and stooping occasionally to work at different heights.
- Safely mount, dismount and operate mobile equipment.
- Move from one area to another in the department around equipment, climb stairs, platforms and ladders.
We offer competitive pay, shift differential, excellent health benefits, 401(K) matching program and profit sharing. Apply today and discover the magic of making a difference at Cartamundi!
Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities.
This position is a member of Local 224 RWDSU.
Candidates must be 18 years old to work for Cartamundi, East Longmeadow LLC.No agencies please. No sponsorship available.