Care Connections At Home is hiring a Physical Therapist PRN. Our company is a private duty home care agency, which means you do not need to document using lengthy OASIS forms! Our flexible work schedule allows you to set your hours, including weekends and evenings. Pick up additional cases before or after work in areas that are close to home or work. If you are an excellent therapist who strives to produce optimal results for your clients, then Care Connections At Home will be an excellent match for you!
We currently have openings in Sarasota, Lee, DeSoto, and Collier counties.
- Physical Therapist accredited program graduate.
- FL Physical Therapist license
- Evaluates the client's need for physical therapy and develops an appropriate treatment plan.
- Provide appropriate care and treatment to clients based on a physician care plan, agency policy, and professional standards of care.
- Instructs family members, PTA's, Home Health Aides, and other caregivers the appropriate physical therapy techniques.
Benefits of Joining Care Connections At Home:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay range negotiable with increases based on performance, and customer feedback
- Time and one- half rate of pay for worked holidays
- Bi-weekly in-person orientation with an online alternative; get to work quickly.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Bonus opportunities
- Online training available
- Paid continuing education and BLS certification renewals
- Supportive leadership team
We would love to talk with you about our job opportunities. Join the Care Connections At Home team!